Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Persistent English working environment

I majorly work on software R& D since I graduated from Monash University(Top 6 in Australia) with a master degree. I have more than 4+ IT experience. I've been promoted greatly through my past workingnike tn practices on projects and career training programs during the last 4 years. I am able to work independently and as part of a team in a customer-driven, fast-paced environment. To sum up, I am a person with much gumption, strong sense of responsibility, a spirit of devotion and a team spirit. ADVANTAGES:cheap nfl jerseys
- Over 10 years of procurement experience with several outstanding MNCs.
- Prior experience of operation supply, LCCS, capital investment project procurement.
- Abt. 4 yrs. of people managing experience.
- Insights on whole procurement process. it involves vender sourcing and selection, vender accreditation, competitive biding, negotiation, contracting, post-award contract admi., etc.
- Industrial(technology) familiarity of machine manufacturing, chemicals, construction.
- Expertise & skill sets: strategic sourcing, financial analysis & mgmt., streamlining proc.business process, risk mgmt., project mgmt., suppliered hardy shirts relationship mgmt., stakeholder linkage mgmt., etc.
- Computer skills in ERP, e-proc., Microsoft office.
- Persistent English working environment.
- Prof. qualification: CPPMed hardy clothes
So, I'd like to further develop myself through leveraging my potential & resp. to a more senior proc. mgmt. level.nfl football jerseys The desired employer: top 500 fortune companies.


honest
persevere
smile